Sunday, February 25, 2007

suze orman is out



although already leaked and discussed on several g/l blogs, it is now official - the money guru is out:

"Are you married? I’m in a relationship with life. My life is just out there. I’m on the road every day. I love my life.

Meaning what? Do you live with anyone? K.T. is my life partner. K.T. stands for Kathy Travis. We’re going on seven years. I have never been with a man in my whole life. I’m still a 55-year-old virgin.

Would you like to get married to K.T.? Yes. Absolutely. Both of us have millions of dollars in our name. It’s killing me that upon my death, K.T. is going to lose 50 percent of everything I have to estate taxes. Or vice versa."

these questions arose in a sunday ny times article by deborah solomon.

what is particularly cool is that it's not such a big deal ... but then i do live in new york. the main criticism seems to be that unless suze and k.t. are celibate, she's misusing the v word.

No comments:

Post a Comment