Thursday, December 14, 2006

thursday thirteen meme iii


Thirteen Animated Children's TV Shows I Loved to Watch


1. The Clangers

2. Dangermouse

3. Trumpton (pugh, pugh, barney magrew, cuthbert, dibble, grubb)

4. Dexter's Laboratory

5. Captain Scarlet

6. Pinky and the Brain

7. Hong Kong Phooey

8. The Funky Phantom

9. Mary, Mungo & Midge

10. Roobarb

11. The Pink Panther Show

12. The Banana Splits Show

13. BUGS BUNNY #1 in my heart

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)






2 comments:

  1. Bugs Bunny is #1 for me too! I used to get up at the butt-crack of dawn just to watch it! That was back when you could watch Saturday morning cartoons on one channel all morning, for like 4 hours. You knew it was over when Soul Train came on. lol

    ReplyDelete